Information Technology Manager
SumiRiko Ohio is seeking a qualified individual to work our Information Technology Department. The IT Manager’s will assist with the...
Job Views ( 6 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
SumiRiko Ohio is seeking a qualified individual to work our Information Technology Department. The IT Manager’s will assist with the coordination, plan, design, develop, and launch of efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The IT Manager will support the IT Director in being responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments. This position reports to the Director of IT.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, for example forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested functionality is possible within existing system
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development
- Assists with system updates/upgrades and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation
- May also prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects
- May also direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Assists with IT staff development and IT staff supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years of management or supervisory experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in ERP system functionality
- Project planning and management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Salary is dependent upon academic background, experience, and accomplishments. This position is not eligible for overtime pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- IT: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
To Apply: submit resume to [email protected]
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help