Information Technology Project Manager
Information Technology Project Manager Full Time Regular Corporate Office, Fostoria SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to oversee efficient and successful development,...
Job Views ( 12 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Information Technology Project Manager
SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to oversee efficient and successful development, planning, and execution of all information technology improvement projects and initiatives throughout Mennel’s operations, managing and monitoring the scope and overall budgets. This position will sustain the Mission and Motto and Food Safety and Quality Statement of the Mennel Milling Company.
PRIMARY WORK SHIFT: Works shift as assigned and overtime as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation.
- Follow all food and personal safety rules and regulations in respect to GMP’s, OSHA, HACCP, the Global Food Safety Initiative, the US FDA Food Safety Modernization Act as stated in the FS&Q Statement, and sanitation guidelines as set forth by the company as listed in Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) and attend all required training sessions. Maintain the department/facility in an everyday audit ready condition.
- Responsible for planning, development, execution, and management of various projects and continuous improvement initiatives across the company.
- Responsible to read, write, and draw technical documents, project summaries, project budget and quotations, technical drawings, process flowsheets, and construction and project schedules.
- Participates in a broad range of IT project management duties, including technical report writing, project research and development, proposal preparation and presentation, cost estimates, scheduling, and staff and contractor management.
- Manages and monitors multiple project budgets and schedules that may be happening concurrently using IT project management methodologies and project tracking software tools.
- Collaborates with and updates plant personnel, including plant managers and supervisors, as well as with outside contractors, to ensure projects meet the overall goals and needs of the facility
- Performs risk management and formulate strategy to mitigate risks to project
- Directs cross-functional project teams and successfully interacts and communicates with all levels of the organization, both in the field and in the office.
- Manage projects throughout SDLC execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations, engineering, information systems, project management, or related field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressive project management experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Strong knowledge base involving advanced software frameworks, network administration, service desk administration and integration between platforms.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- Excellent technical writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Must possess and display excellent leadership skills.
- Must have solid communication skills and be able to interact and productively communicate with all levels of the organization.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, procedures, and plans. Ability to write, complete checklists and other basic documentation and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information or data in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Must use solid judgment when making decisions. Must have ability to quickly recognize and plan for changing work duties and events.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to perform maintenance tasks, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
While performing this job’s duties, the employee is regularly exposed to conditions typical of an office environment.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help