Infrastructure Intern (Temporary, Full-Time)
This position is a Full-time (40 hours per week), Temporary position extending for 3 months with a full benefits package...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
This position is a Full-time (40 hours per week), Temporary position extending for 3 months with a full benefits package available.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The entry level Infrastructure Intern is responsible for evaluating, installing, configuring, testing, and repairing user PC equipment and software problems. This position will also provide first and second level PC support for the hospital and its related clinics.
Duty 1: Maintain and update documentation and knowledge base articles for job duties and responsibilities
Duty 2: Interface with end users to resolve problems, determine best methods of solving issues, troubleshoot problems, etc.
Duty 3: Prepare for and participate in meetings with supervisors and other to provide status updates, describe upcoming requirements, outline areas of deficiencies, etc.
Duty 4: Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies to the organization. Including but not limited to participating in technology forums and industry user-groups
Duty 5: Utilizes change management process for all system changes
Duty 6: Communicate to management on status of problems and recommend improvements to systems
Duty 7: Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems
Duty 8: Maintain assets in asset management applications.
Duty 9: Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
Duty 10: Manage pc images, patches, and application rollouts
Duty 11: Participate in performing and leading technology build, test, and deployment activities.
* Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a 2 or 4 year degree program and previous IT hardware support experience
* Keep current on most recent trends and technologies, suggest improvements to bridge with other departments and keep technical knowledge current
* The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Well-developed communication, organization, and customer relations skills
* Strong technical skills
* A positive attitude and a professional appearance
* Ability to create and maintain operating system images
* Knowledge of software and operating system deployments utilizing automation, helpful
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. This position is required to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc).
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help