Inpatient Hospice, RN (Bridge, PT 6a-6p)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of a Registered Nurse in Inpatient Hospice Unit is to be responsible for coordination of...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of a Registered Nurse in Inpatient Hospice Unit is to be responsible for coordination of the Hospice patients’ activities and continuous care through a plan of care in the inpatient setting.
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
You are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to carry out your assigned duties.
· Graduate of approved school of nursing and possess current R.N. licensure in the state of Ohio
· Minimum of 1-2 years of general nursing experience
· Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals of the agency and standards and regulations governing it.
· Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures
· This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
This position requires a full range of body motions with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit for four to six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help