Inside Sales Manager
Job Description Inside Sales Manager at Webster Industries Summary/Objective: The inside sales manager position oversees team of inside sales...
Job Views ( 6 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Summary/Objective: The inside sales manager position oversees team of inside sales specialists to ensure the proper order processing & tracking, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage a team of sales specialists that contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Develop a thoughtful and robust training process which ensures consistent and repetitive training for all new employees.
- Develop an ongoing training program for entire team to ensure continuous learning, improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Help with customer development as needed and participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and account development.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assist with resource planning, reporting, territories and communications for the assigned team.
2. Patience, attentiveness and empathy
3. Clear and positive communication skills
4. Product, customer & market knowledge
5. Strong math and Computer skills
6. Positive attitude, calm, professional, courteous and motivated
7. Problem solving/analysis, strategic thinking and ability to make decisions
8. Strong time management skills and ability to meet/achieve deadlines and goals
9. Willingness to learn
Supervisory Responsibility: This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within inside sales. Embrace and cultivate cooperate core values – Make a difference! (Industry, Work, Self, Family, Community)
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Expected normal weekly hours 45 – 50 per week.
Travel: This position will require minimal travel.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: Go to https://www.websterchain.com /
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2 years of customer service, marketing or product management experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: None required for this position
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help