Intern – General
Webster Industries has an opening for an Intern – General The intern will be given the opportunity to experience an overview of their...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has an opening for an Intern – General
The intern will be given the opportunity to experience an overview of their educational area of concentration at Webster. Working closely with that department on assigned projects and tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop an understanding of each individual department and how they collaborate with other departments.
- Assist and lead assigned projects
- Develop potential process improvements for increased efficiencies and waste elimination.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and/or lead a team
- Positive energy and willingness to serve others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions that are data-driven and results oriented
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Committed to being reliable, honest, and effective
- Organizational Skills/Multitasking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time temporary position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., however, the Company will attempt to work around the intern’s school schedule.
No travel is expected for this position.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Currently enrolled in a Higher Educational program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply: Go to www.websterchain.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help