The North Central Ohio Educational Service Center is seeking qualified applicants for an opening for an Intervention Specialist. Certification: Intervention Specialist (K-12) Mild to...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
The North Central Ohio Educational Service Center is seeking qualified applicants for an opening for an Intervention Specialist.
Certification: Intervention Specialist (K-12) Mild to Moderate and/or Moderate to Intensive Licensure or willing to obtain the Intervention Specialist licensure
- Must pass a criminal records check (BCI & FBI)
- Understand student learning and development and respect the diversity of the students they teach
- Know and understand the content area for which they have instructional responsibility
- Understand and use varied assessments to inform instruction, evaluate and ensure student learning
- Plan and deliver effective instruction that advances the learning of each individual student
- Create learning environments that promote high levels of learning and achievement for all students
- Collaborate and communicate with students, parents, other educators, administrators and the community to support student learning
- Assume responsibility for professional growth, performance and involvement as an individual and as a member of a learning community
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help