Inventory Control Clerk
Job purpose Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish...
Job Views ( 18 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels
- Primary responsibilities are to make sure ALL molded products are scanned before being moved to WIP or Finished goods and enter into Mysis
- Stretch wrap products
- Direct Material Handlers to the location of where to put products ex. Warehouse row number, Dock, Etc.
No travel expected.
Hours of work
This is a part time position – 20 hours per week.
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Able to do physical inventory counts as requested and update Mysis
- Knowledge of word processing and database computer software
- Tow-motor license or the ability to get one within 30 days
- Knowledge of products
Physical requirements & Working conditions
Work is performed in a warehouse environment and in close proximity to other workers. Incumbent shall be expo to those conditions normally encountered in a business office environment and is occasionally subject to outdoor examination settings with exposure to diverse weather conditions such as wind, heat, cold, and rain. Physical demands are moderate, consisting primarily of sitting, standing, walking, lifting, and carrying moderately heavy boxes up to 50 pounds and/or utilizing a hand dolly. Incumbent must be able to see and hear in the normal range, with or without correction, and communicate verbally and in written form with great facility, and must be able to be understood. Incumbent must have the stamina to work long hours and overtime, if assigned, and must be willing to work an irregular schedule, which may include weekends, holidays, evenings, and/or varying shifts.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help