Join a growing company at AQUA LAWN IRRIGATION based out of Findlay, OHIO We are looking for candidates...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
We are looking for candidates to work with us to continue to grow with our company. We need dedicated, self motivated individuals that are timely, communicative and responsive in their work habits.
* Provide manual labor to install new residential and commercial irrigation systems.
* Troubleshoot and repair existing irrigation systems
* Startup and analyze existing systems
* Winterize existing systems
We are looking for individuals that can become crew leaders for us and wish to grow with us as well as individuals looking for a seasonal summer position. We can be flexible to work around school or other extracurricular school programs.
The future is bright for our company as we continue to grow towards our maximum capacity with the employees we have. The requests for our service are continuing to expand and we need good people to grow with us. This may start as an entry level with no experience but the onsite and class trainings we can provide you to help you grow with us is never ending. If you feel you have the skills outlined above and want to come work with a company wanting and willing to grow.. we are your match! Apply today.
No direct experience in the irrigation field is required for our entry level positions but more qualified experienced individuals are needed as well. Hourly wages may vary depending on the amount of experience that an individual possesses.
* Experience with basic plumbing and pipe fitting skills is helpful
* Basic landscaping experience is also helpful
* Basic machine operation and mechanical skills are also helpful
Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Site Development, Thoroughness, Professionalism
* Physical labor is present in this position with a lot of bending over, kneeling, standing and walking during the work day so abilities to perform these tasks are imperative.
* An eagerness to complete the tasks at hand efficiently is also imperative so hard working individuals with forethought is an important skillset in this job
* Must be able to be insured with our insurance carrier in order to be hired so valid drivers license with a clean driving record is desired. NOTE: minor blemishes may still be able to be insured.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help