IT Help Desk Clerk
SUMMARY: This position reports to the CIO at Betco Corporation. It is the first and primary contact for Betco employees that...
Job Views ( 13 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
This position reports to the CIO at Betco Corporation. It is the first and primary contact for Betco employees that are having issues with IT technology or applications. It is a Customer-facing position and requires that the incumbent has both technical and interpersonal skills. It requires the incumbent be disciplined and organized in the identification, categorization, prioritization, resource assignment and follow-up (through resolution) of customer issues. The incumbent is expected to personally resolve most PC related issues, both hardware and software. The incumbent is the owner of the Help Desk tracking software and all reporting and issue follow-up. The incumbent ensures problems are being identified and solved at their root and that customers are informed on the status of their issues throughout the resolution process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Log all help desk interactions
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Assign problems to appropriate internal resource
- Coordinate with hardware and software vendor support services
- Diagnose and resolve general hardware and software issues
- PCs and peripherals
- Printers, copiers, fax
- Smart phones
- Office issues
- Remote access
- Categorize and track problems through closure
- Document resolutions
- Produce monthly reports of open, in-process and resolved problems
- Identify and drive resolution of chronic issues
- Administer help desk software
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- PCs, Printers, FAX, Smart phones, scanners…
- Microsoft Office Professional, Adobe…
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
Provide Executive Support
INTEGRITY: Does not ethically cut corners. Remains consistent in terms of what one says and does and in terms of behavior towards others. Earns trust of coworkers. Puts organization above self interests.
CUSTOMER FOCUS: Regularly monitors customer satisfaction. Meets internal and external customer needs in ways that provide satisfaction and excellent results for the customer.
ENERGY: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
COMMUNICATIONS—ORAL AND WRITTEN: Is able to write and speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
ANALYSIS SKILLS: Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth.
ORGANIZATION/PLANNING: Can perform multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information in a useful manner.
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Maintains stable performance and poise under heavy pressure.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
Expert customer service practices
Sense of Urgency
Attention to detail
User -expert knowledge of fundamental hardware and software
Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite
Server virtualization (VMWare)
ADaxes (AD integration user management tool)
Multi Factor Authentication
Potential lifting may be required
Computer work for extended period of time.
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help