Item Maintenance Specialist
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively...
Job Views ( 27 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Accurately enter new product information to our database.
- Maintain and update item descriptions, pricing, UOM, and other information.
- Research and retrieve specific information about products from the vendor through phone calls, website searches or available, written material.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role will be located in Tiffin, OH.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. One or more years of experience in the medical field or durable medical equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn interval computer programs is required.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong detail orientation, interpersonal, and communication/listening skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with an aptitude for math and numbers.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively on a team and collaborate with various departments within Concordance.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
27 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help