JOB DESCRIPTION Capabilities connects the dots between the person and their future. We provide flexible, personalized community employment services for people...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Capabilities connects the dots between the person and their future. We provide flexible, personalized community employment services for people with disabilities.
We attribute the sustained success of our Northern Ohio team to our talented, passionate and dedicated staff. Our Findlay office continues to grow and we have a need for a job coach to join our team to learn the ins and outs of a variety of jobs in Hancock County and the surrounding areas teaching people the skills necessary for their success. Successful Job Coaches are talented trainers, ambitious, proficient on a computer, and have a passion for seeing people achieve goals! The main goal of a Job Coach is to assist the persons served in becoming independent on their job. Job Coaches need to have excellent communication skills to work with several stakeholders in the hiring, onboarding, and training process.
***If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Carly Vosberg at (740) 249-4217 ext. 5010 or [email protected].
Medical Insurance, Vision/Dental to start after 89 days, 401K to start after one year, Paid Time Off, $14.00 – $15.00 hourly with an additional $2/hr shift differential when applicable
1. Background or education in training, business, education, social work, rehabilitation, special education or a similar field. DSPATHS credential preferred.
2. Demonstration of excellent oral and written/documentation skills with strong teamwork skills.
3. Demonstration of above-average computer skills with Microsoft programs.
4. Ability to be insured by company insurance for the use of company vehicles with a clean driving record: no more than four points, no DUI’s/OVI’s within the last five years, etc.
5. Ability to pass a background and drug screening meeting Ohio Adm. Code 5101:3-45-11 for Disqualifying Offenses (a list of the disqualifying offenses can be provided if needed).
6. Knowledge of two or more of the following is preferred: training, teaching, job coaching, public relations, marketing, direct service provider supports, Medicaid services, supported employment, community training with individuals with disabilities or developing community connections.
7. Availability to work first and second shift hours, including weekends.
8. A positive person who does their job with enthusiasm.
9. Ability to stand for up to two hours at a time.
10. Willingness to transport persons served in company vehicles.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help