Capabilities connects the dots between the person and their future. As Ohio’s largest private provider of career rehabilitation, we provide...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Capabilities connects the dots between the person and their future. As Ohio’s largest private provider of career rehabilitation, we provide flexible, personalized community employment services for people with disabilities. Started in 1997 by a former special education teacher and her husband, today a staff of over 170 employees work virtually and in over ten office locations to support people with disabilities on their journeys toward independence.
We attribute the sustained success of our northern Ohio team to our talented, passionate, and dedicated staff. Our Findlay office continues to grow and we have a need for a Job Coach to join our team to learn the ins and outs of a variety of jobs in Hancock County and the surrounding areas teaching people the skills necessary for their success. Ideal candidates are talented trainers, ambitious, flexible, proficient on a computer, and have a passion for seeing people achieve goals! The main goal of a Job Coach is to work closely with the persons served at their employer to ensure they become independent at their job so they can achieve success. Job Coaches are truly advocates in the workplace.
Join us in creating opportunities and helping people connect the dots!
Medical Insurance and Vision/Dental to start after 89 day probationary period, 401K with an employer match (100% up to 6%) to start after one year of employment, Paid Time Off, $15.00 hourly, FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
1. Background or education in training, business, education, social work, rehabilitation, special education or a similar field. DSPATHS credential preferred.
2. Demonstration of excellent oral and written/documentation skills with strong teamwork skills.
3. Demonstration of above-average computer skills with Microsoft programs.
4. Ability to be insured by company insurance for the use of company vehicles with a clean driving record: no more than four points, no DUI’s/OVI’s within the last five years, etc.
5. Ability to pass a background and drug screening meeting Ohio Adm. Code 5101:3-45-11 for Disqualifying Offenses (a list of the disqualifying offenses can be provided if needed).
6. Knowledge of two or more of the following is preferred: training, teaching, job coaching, public relations, marketing, direct service provider supports, Medicaid services, supported employment, community training with individuals with disABILITIES or developing community connections.
7. Willingness to work flexible, varying hours, including some evenings and weekends as needed.
8. A positive person who does their job with enthusiasm.
9. Ability to stand for up to two hours at a time.
10. Willingness to transport persons served in company vehicles.
***If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Carly Vosberg at (740) 249-4217 ext. 5010 or [email protected].
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help