Laundry Aide (Birchaven, FT 1st Shift)
Laundry Aide Job Description/Requirements PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The primary purpose of your job position is to provide clean linens and personal clothing...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide clean linens and personal clothing as needed for resident care in accordance with Birchaven Retirement Village policy and procedure, Birchaven Retirement Village ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the employee handbook, and as directed by the Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor.
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
You are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to carry out your assigned duties.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Must possess, as a minimum, a 10 grade education or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
* REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects. The employee frequently is required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help