St. Catherine’s Manor in Findlay, OH is seeking a Part Time Laundry Aide to join our team. The Laundry Aide will perform...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
St. Catherine’s Manor in Findlay, OH is seeking a Part Time Laundry Aide to join our team. The Laundry Aide will perform daily laundry tasks of the care/assisted living community in order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment. Position requires working alternating weekends.
- Washing residents personal laundry, linens, drapes, mops and other miscellaneous garments
- Folding, stacking and hanging personal clothing and linens
- Returns resident personal clothing and linens to appropriate area
- Cross training as Housekeeper for special assignments
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help