Cummins Facility Services (CFS) currently has an opening in Upper Sandusky, OH for a full-time Lead Cleaner on 1st shift from...
Job Views ( 3 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Cummins Facility Services (CFS) currently has an opening in Upper Sandusky, OH for a full-time Lead Cleaner on 1st shift from 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday. Cummins Facility Services is headquartered in Central Ohio and has been in business since 1972. We specialize and take pride in janitorial cleaning for our clients.
– General cleaning and disinfecting
– Emptying trash cans
– Break rooms
– Refilling dispensers
– Coordinating hours for call offs and vacations
– Regular on-site inspections
– Acting as a point of contact with the client
Cummins Cares! We care about our employees, our clients, our community, and our planet. At Cummins we understand that happy employees are the key to strong customer relationships and outstanding delivery services. We build dedicated teams to support each of our customers.
CFS Offers Great Employee Benefits:
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Paid bonus programs
– Paid time off program
– Paid holidays
– Discounts on products and services
– Advancement opportunities
Apply at www.cumminsfs.com and become a part of our team!
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Ability to lift 10-20 lbs. with or without accommodations
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help