Leadership Education & Training Specialist
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of this position is to provide instructional design, development and class delivery; and program management...
Job Views ( 13 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide instructional design, development and class delivery; and program management to promote and facilitate ongoing leadership education. This will include designing, developing and implementing training and development programs for leadership and at times, for all levels of the organization. Key areas of focus include leadership development programs centered around the BVHS Leadership Management System (LMS), new associate/leader orientation programs, expanded learning management system utilization, and occasional position (technical and skills).
Duty 1: Owner and facilitator of Blanchard Valley Health System’s leadership-level education programs, to ensure the BVHS LMS is fully optimized for existing as well as new leaders. Works with key collaborators to identify development needs that are common among leadership and develops and facilitates programs that promote the development of essential knowledge, skills and abilities.
Duty 2: Owner of training programs related to the BVHS LMS, as well as both New Associate Orientation and New Leader Orientation programs.
Duty 3: Partners with Human Resources and other affiliated BVHS groups to design, develop and implement courses that are associated with foundational concepts of management, leadership and culture. Is proficient with various Instructional Design methodologies (ADDIE model, etc.) and course evaluation methodologies.
Duty 4: Works cross-functionally with various leaders and business partner community peers to facilitate performance improvement deliverables that support key Initiatives and/or the achievement of key performance indicator outcomes for Blanchard Valley Health System.
Duty 5: Maintains an ongoing strategic training/development plan to include programs and special initiatives including annual requirements to support budgets and justify funds requested.
Duty 6: Effectively applies principles of curriculum design, training technology, human resources planning, and organizational capability, and develops and implements training/development programs across the organization that include post-event deliverables and support to ensure sustainability. Researches and selects outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
Duty 7: Acts as an internal consultant and viewed as an advisor/mentor to associates at all levels on matters related to leadership, performance, and career aspirations. Listens and provides advice and recommendations where needed to promote positive outcomes. Partners
* Bachelor Degree plus a minimum of 3 years of training experience in a corporate environment required, with prior experience in a fast-paced Human Resource or Training Department preferred
* Excellent PC skills, including intermediate-level capabilities with Word, Power Point, and Excel
* Proven organizational skills and ability to multi-task required to handle fast-paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
* Maintains confidentiality at all times
* Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
* This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent bending, squatting, kneeling, and twisting. The associate must be able to sit for three hours, walk for one hour and stand for two hours per day. The associate must be able to lift 20 pounds. The individual must have excellent eye/hand coordination to operate various office machines. This position requires corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help