Job Purpose: Provide administrative and secretarial support, under the supervision of attorneys, and serve needs of firm clients...
Job Views ( 24 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Provide administrative and secretarial support, under the supervision of attorneys, and serve needs of firm clients with estate planning, estate administration, business formation, real estate and other legal needs.
* Develop cases by interviewing clients and third parties with whom clients have accounts/relationships; reviewing information with the partner.
* Draft legal documents for clients: wills, trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, purchase agreements, affidavits, court forms, business contracts and agreements, letters to clients, etc…
* Gather documentation by preparing estate planning and estate administration files; contact banks, credit unions, investment advisers, and others to assist clients and/or trust/estate fiduciaries.
* Gather case evidence and documentation by preparing personal injury files; inputting information from medical records, statements of charges, client and witness statements, and lost-wage documentation; filing physical copies; logging incoming mail; contacting medical providers, insurance companies, collection agencies, and others.
*Maintain relationships with government/court personnel to ensure proper client service
* Enhance partner’s effectiveness by monitoring case progress; alerting partner of issues requiring his/her attention; maintaining contact with clients, providers, adjusters, and opposing counsel; completing special projects; providing secretarial support.
Project Management, Client Relationships, Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Word Processing, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Integrity, Client Confidentiality
View Job at OMJ
24 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help