Licensed Independent Social Worker
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Independent Social Worker / LISW to work with our client located in Tiffin, OH. In this...
Job Views ( 10 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Independent Social Worker / LISW to work with our client located in Tiffin, OH. In this role, you will develop and implement treatment plans for clients, coordinating admission, assessment, and evaluation of the client’s care cycle.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides interventions with acute, more complex clients.
- Handles cases containing numerous factors and problems.
- Provides crisis intervention.
- Participates in process of establishing, implementing, and directing social service programs and treatment system objectives.
- Develops and designs treatment intervention techniques and procedures.
- Evaluates/modifies treatment systems to be responsive to client’s progress and ability to change behavior.
- Evaluates performance of lower-level social workers in administration of prescribed treatment plans.
- Maintains necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state & local agencies.
- Serves as active member of treatment teams, training sessions, department procedure meetings, policy review meetings.
- Coordinates referrals and conducts follow-up services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
- Current license as independent social worker as issued by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board.
- Biennial renewal of license.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help