Licensed Practical Nurse
Come join our awesome team as an LPN at Tiffin Rehabilitation Center. We are offering NEW WAGES, a great work...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Come join our awesome team as an LPN at Tiffin Rehabilitation Center. We are offering NEW WAGES, a great work environment and hiring bonus! Earn up to $5,000!
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
LPN Job Highlights:
* 403(b) Retirement Plan;
* Career scholarships;
* Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The LPN provides residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility procedures in accordance with state and local laws.
Hours: FT 6pm – 6:30am, Every 3rd Weekend
* Role model’s positive communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
* Follows all shift routines, policies and procedures regarding the monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
* Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
* Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
About Tiffin Rehabilitation Center:
Located in Tiffin, Ohio, just down the road from Autumnwood Care Center, is Tiffin Rehabilitation Center, home to quality therapy and rehabilitation for seniors recovering from injury or hospitalization. Our center is in close proximity to several respected healthcare facilities, physicians, and specialists, and our employees offer valuable, empathetic care to those in need. A beautiful nature preserve falls conveniently behind the center, and can be enjoyed by all who visit the campus. We value our employees’ dedication to enriching the lives of our senior population, and ensuring that they are prospering in every way possible.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not “just a job”.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, geneticApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjQzOTU2LjEwNTA4QHZvYW5zY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Required Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
* Customer service oriented to communicate appropriately with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
* Effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
* Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help