Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
“It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them,...
Job Views ( 3 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Sunrise Team Member
– Assisting in training and monitoring of medication care administration
– Communication with resident support services and families
– Maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, “to champion the quality of life for all seniors” in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
– Graduate of approved college or school of nursing
– Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
– Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital or long term care environment
– Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to heath and wellness resident care; federal and state and local regulations
– Demonstrated knowledge of good assessment skills
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality clinical care
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help