Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Responsibilities: – Administration of medications – Documentation of medication administration – Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise...
Job Views ( 27 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Administration of medications
– Documentation of medication administration
– Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, ‘to champion the quality of life for all senior’ in accordance with federal, state and local standards
– Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
– LPN credentials
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
– Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
– Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description, understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance
– Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
– Decision making abilities and acting in the resident’s best interest, ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
View Job at OMJ
27 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help