Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – FT & PT (8a-8p) – every third wkd.
Job Description Tiffin Rehabilitation Center (located on the campus of Mercy Health) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center (located on the campus of Mercy Health) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Nursing Team.
We have two positions available – A Full time & a Part time. The hours for this role are 8am -8:30pm, part time. Your schedule will include every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday.
At Tiffin Rehabilitation Center we are proud to promote these distinctions associated with our facility.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help