Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-PT (All Shifts) – Great Shifts to pick up
Job Description Looking to pick up shifts? Are you a new LPN looking to start off slowly with...
Job Views ( 19 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Looking to pick up shifts? Are you a new LPN looking to start off slowly with part time hours?
Autumnwood is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”!
Our facility believes our mission is to serve our residents, families, employees and our community. We believe work/life balance is important for our employees and as a result we have a philosophy to avoid mandating our staff. We have part time LPN career opportunities. Candidates should have the desire to provide exceptional care in a homelike environment for our residents.
We are looking for 3 part time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team and cover every other weekend hours in Tiffin, OH!
The shifts are as follows:
Every other weekend AM Shift Needed: 6a-2:30p
Every other weekend PM Shift Needed PLUS additional day during the week: 2p-10:30p -Pay options are increased for picking up 3rd day
Every other weekend NOC Shift Needed: 10p-6:30a (every other weekend)
New LPN Graduates are welcome!!!
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help