Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse ($500 Sign On Bonus) FULL TIME Monday – Friday (3, 12 hour shifts) Health...
Job Views ( 23 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
FULL TIME Monday – Friday (3, 12 hour shifts)
Health Partners of Western Ohio is searching for an energetic, committed, mission-driven Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our Tiffin Community Health Center in Tiffin, OH. The LPN assists the Medical Provider in the care and treatment of patients. To be successful within this role, candidates must have excellent communication skills, be mission-driven, and be willing to embrace the HPWO integrated model of care that utilizes a team-based approach in serving our patient population.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes effective and appropriate use of integrated health services at HPWO as part of a “Patient Centered Medical Home” (PCMH) model of care.
- Performs client assessment utilizing the nursing process.
- Documents all nursing care provided according to policy.
- Formulates plan of care for clients under direction from providers.
- Obtains referrals from other physicians and specialists.
- Administers medications as prescribed by the provider.
- Performs treatments, procedures as prescribed by the provider.
- Performs clinic and outreach related tasks.
- Completes patient health screenings including hearing, vision, and all CLIA waived testing.
- Maintains stocks of medicines and medical supplies as necessary.
- Educates and advises patients on specified medical issues within established parameters.
- Performs patient education and discharge instructions.
- Completes referrals and schedules tests for patients.
- Graduate of a school of nursing accredited by National League of Nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio.
- One to three years full-time experience in nursing practice is preferred.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Computer experience desirable.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse group of people.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help