Licensed Practical Nurse
Write your next chapter: Under of the Medical Director, you will assist medical staff with examinations and treatments, implement medical staff...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Write your next chapter:
Under of the Medical Director, you will assist medical staff with examinations and treatments, implement medical staff orders; schedule medical staff visits and appointments, serve as liaison between medical staff and clients, review new client health assessment forms and report recommendations for medical examination or further physical health assessment to the clinical staff
How you’ll make a difference in your role:
- Facilitate new referrals; review new client health assessment forms to identify any allergies, physical disorders or conditions that are relevant to the management of services provided
- Assist clients in locating appropriate health services and resources (i.e. lab work, making initial contact with service provider, making appointment for services).
- Prepare and update medical files of clients; document health problems; obtain medication consent; review medication for any potential side effects associated with medication with clients and family member(s)
- Prepare monthly nursing report for medical section of clinical files and report outcomes
- Maintain medical supplies (i.e. aspirin, bandages) and submit supply recommendations and purchase orders
- Provide community treatment services through direct contact with clients, families and essential others.
- Document billable units using the agency scheduler and clinical services software programs.
- Obtain and facilitate the authorization for release of information for Med/Somatic consumers
- Review treatment plans and 90-Day review of Med/Somatic goals with client
- Perform injections, venipuncture’s, drug screens, medication education, logging and oversight.
Who are we?
We are a team of passionate individuals who provide prevention and specialized behavioral health and substance abuse services to individuals, children and families in our multicultural communities to strengthen family life and promote personal growth. We offer a nurturing environment focused on personal growth and self-care through trainings and the development of skills. Our agency is dedicated to supplying employees with the necessary skills and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
Our employees are offered Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Teledoc, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), PTO, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and 403(b) Retirement.
Family Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place, a policy which prohibits the use, possession, and/or distribution of medical marijuana in the workplace. We base employment on qualifications, merit, and organizational/community need. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce representative of the citizens we serve
Who are you?
You are a caring and dedicated professional that has an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in nursing and is currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State of Ohio. 1 or more years related experience in a psychiatric or community mental health service preferred.
You will have the ability to obtain an Ohio driver’s license, maintain auto insurance, earn CPR/First Aid Certification, and be willing to submit background check and fingerprinting.
In this role you will regularly use various computer apps including Microsoft Office, our HRIS, EHR and other online systems, with multiple logins often simultaneously.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help