Life Enrichment Coordinator
Job Description Completion of basic education for activity professionals and 3 months experience, certification as activities professional...
Job Views ( 23 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
- Completion of basic education for activity professionals and 3 months experience, certification as activities professional and experience with the elderly preferred.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates activities.
- Works in conjunction with and supervises the Life Enrichment Assistant.
- Schedules and leads events, worship services, outings etc.
- Maintains community contacts.
- Plans parties and special events.
- provides information for monthly newsletter.
- Creates monthly activities calendar
- Assists other departments in creating a festive environment during the holidays and special occasions.
Flexible schedule dependent on planned activities to include weekends and evening hours.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help