Life Enrichment Manager
Responsibilities: – Evaluates resident’s interest and involvement in Life Skill – Develops Life Skills tailored to each resident’s unique needs...
Job Views ( 2 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
– Evaluates resident’s interest and involvement in Life Skill
– Develops Life Skills tailored to each resident’s unique needs and abilities
– Engages residents in Life Skills throughout the day and evening
– Assist in maintaining an inventory of Life Skills programming supplies
– As applicable, assist residents with daily care of any animals and/or plants as part of the Life Skills program and services.
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
– One (1) year experience working with memory impaired seniors
– High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations; certification(s) may be required per state regulations
– Ability to motivate, encourage residents; knowledge of how to adapt life skills to the cognitive and functional ability of each resident
– Inspire, motivate and encourage volunteers and fellow team members to engage residents in meaningful, purposeful activities throughout the day and evening
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Competent in organizational & time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Ability to make responsible choices, decisions and act in a resident’s best interest
– Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following community procedures and guidelines, ability to follow through on assigned tasks
– Basic proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications.
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help