We are looking for line cooks to prep and prepare food accurately and timely. Line cook duties will consist of assisting...
Job Views ( 2 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
We are looking for line cooks to prep and prepare food accurately and timely. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive a chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals. New, Growing Company looking for a team to grow with.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, slicing meats/cheeses, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Sweeping & Mopping
- Washing dishes as needed.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- No Experience needed. Will train.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, reach & bend for long periods of time.
- Ability to memorize menu items and sandwich toppings.
- Ability to memorize proper safe food handling procedures.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- able to see a need and fill that need without being told to.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- ability to retain industry’s best practices in food storage and sanitation.
- ability to maintain professional physical appearance, as we are a family friendly atmosphere.
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help