Job Description Performing, in a timely and professional manner, essential duties to assist Account Officers and Branch...
Job Views ( 6 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsible for all loan accounting functions including but not limited to booking loans to the loan system, maintaining member and loan data on the loan and member systems, receipt and disbursement processing, calculating loan payoffs, reviewing reports, processing daily transactions and working with lending team members to ensure the accuracy of member data.
- Primarily responsible for the branch’s member and loan data integrity.
- Performs post-closing loan verification, the loan checklist/control sheet process and all other post-closing loan accounting and servicing functions.
- Coordinates the branch’s loan scanning process and performs scanning if the branch doesn’t have another person dedicated to scanning.
- Primarily responsible for the branch’s cash management, GL accounting, accounts payable processing, and accounting related functions.
- Reviews and monitors loan system data, loan system reports, processes needed changes to member data, completes periodic reporting requirements and complies with other special information requests.
- Provides general clerical and administrative support to branch team members including answering phones and greeting members.
- Coordinates the branch’s crop insurance program and related member marketing.
- Coordinate the Association’s loss payables process for existing loans.
- Efficiently handles the position responsibilities to enhance the financial performance of the branch and the Association.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help