Loan Officer Assistant
Loan Officer Assistant at Motto Mortgage Unlimited As a Loan Officer Assistant, you will work in tandem with our Loan Officers to assist...
Job Views ( 26 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Loan Officer Assistant at Motto Mortgage Unlimited
As a Loan Officer Assistant, you will work in tandem with our Loan Officers to assist and support the various aspects of the loan process. Responsible for managing communications, creating goodwill, and providing administrative support to the Loan Officers as necessary in a fast-paced environment.
Are you looking for an employer who will support you and celebrate your wins? Are you ready to be a part of a team that uses technology to assist and your success?
Welcome to Motto Mortgage.
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan processor with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan originators in securing the ideal mortgage for clients’ new home purchase or refinance. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service and have a track record of great customer service, please start your application today!
If you’re serious about success in the Mortgage Industry and willing to put in the effort, we may be a good fit!
Work Schedule is Flexible- Real Estate doesn’t keep traditional hours. You may need to assist clients during the evenings and weekends for special events.
- Assist assigned loan officers with loan submissions and document follow up
- Administrative copying, scanning, and filing of loan documentation
- Prior customer service or mortgage banking experience is a plus.
- Sets and confirms appointments with clients, realtors and business partners
- May initiate contact with new leads and realtors and ask for an appointment to meet with Managing Loan Officer
- Acts as liaison between borrower and other third parties such as realtor, title company in communication on a regular basis through closing
- Sends thank you letters and miscellaneous notes on new loan applications, referral sources, weekly closings, lunch appointments, etc.
- Receives lender requested borrower documentation and forwarding to appropriate Partner and/or department and follows up on additional information needed
- Updates and maintains marketing database and utilizes database to maintain regular contact with borrowers
- Contact previous clients to ensure satisfaction with the process and to determine if there is anything further the Managing LO can further assist with.
- Maintains regular contact with Managing Loan Officer on status of all active files
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Manage pipeline for all originated loans through closing
- Must have the ambition to learn, grow and succeed
- Good conversational, interpersonal, and social skills
- Confident, self-assured, and works well under pressure
- Target-driven and focused on delivering results
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight required
Compensation: Competitive Compensation, Bi-Monthly Pay
About Motto Mortgage Unlimited
Motto Mortgage Unlimited is a wholesale mortgage brokerage located in Tiffin, Ohio. MMU provides homebuyers a wide variety of awesome lending products by partnering with the top wholesale lenders in the country.
Motto Mortgage was voted a Top New Franchise and Fastest Growing Franchise in 2019, 2020, and 2021, voted Best of the Best Franchises in the country in 2020 and 2021 by Entrepreneur magazine.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit check required.
Resumes and questions can be directed to [email protected]
- Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and needs change quickly.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively with a team.
- 2+ years combination of mortgage office and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures preferred.
- Have a passion for helping people achieve homeownership and taking on a good challenge.
- Comfortable with making short video updates to clients or willing to learn.
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help