National Machinery has an opening for a Logistics Coordinator National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process...
Job Views ( 13 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery has an opening for a Logistics Coordinator
- Well organized.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand and power tools.
- Work well as a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Familiar with commercial shipping and receiving procedures.
- Knowledge of Baan ERP system.
- Associate’s degree or better in Business or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics/customer service with FTL and LTL experience.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Lifting requirements of up to 70 pounds occasionally.
- Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, talk, listen, reach with hands and arms, and bend. The employee is required to use hands to handle, operate, and feel objects, tools or controls.
TO APPLY: Go to www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help