Long Term Paraprofessional
POSITION Long Term Paraprofessional LOCATION Bowling Green, OH PAY RATE Start at $12.00 Per Hour APPLY www.rachelwixey.com Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling...
Job Views ( 28 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
POSITION Long Term Paraprofessional
LOCATION Bowling Green, OH
PAY RATE Start at $12.00 Per Hour
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling Green City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Paraprofessionals play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student when necessary.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds students when necessary.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) full day paid training (Long term aides only).
- Part-time/ Full-time
- Potential for long term placement; 30-35 hours per week
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System
- Options for minor medical benefits
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working in a preschool setting preferred.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help