LPN- Ada Life Family Practice
Lima Memorial Health System is now hiring for multiple LPN positions in their LMPC offices! Scheduled Interviews will be at OhioMeansJobs...
Job Views ( 9 )
Ada, OhioOther County
Lima Memorial Health System is now hiring for multiple LPN positions in their LMPC offices!
Scheduled Interviews will be at OhioMeansJobs Allen County on April 9, 2021.
Interested? Call Tessa at 419-999-0233 to schedule yours today!
Nursing & Nursing Support
Full Time, Days, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Posted 03/05/2021 Req # 5640
Shift: 9 hour shifts
Days: Varies – Monday to Friday
Weekends: Every 6th Saturday as needed
Hours/Pay Period: 72 hours per pay period
Functioning within the goals of LMPC and the Lima Memorial Health System, the LPN performs clinical duties related to day-to-day operations of the physician’s office. LPN responsibilities include administering medications, assisting with special procedures, instructing patients and families, and reviewing and maintaining patient charts.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required
- Must have a valid unrestricted LPN license for the State of Ohio, and current BLS required
- One to three years’ experience specific to in physician office practice or hospital setting is required
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate the ability to exhibit patience and tact, and develop and maintain effective working relationships with all constituents including physicians, patients, coworkers, and the public
- Must also demonstrate strong problem-solving and communication skills, including the ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Must have documented knowledge of professional nursing theory, medical equipment and instruments, and common safety hazards/precautions
- Competency with applying and modifying the principles, methods and techniques of professional nursing and skill in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence are also required
To Apply: Visit LPN – Ada Life Family Practice – Lima Memorial Health System (healthcaresource.com) and submit resume to [email protected] with “Ada LPN-LMH” as the subject line.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help