LPN Health Coach BVMP (FT, PT, or PRN)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION To provider nursing care to patients and assist the provider in responding to the health needs of...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
To provider nursing care to patients and assist the provider in responding to the health needs of patients. Blanchard Valley Medical Practices is a division of Blanchard Valley Health System, which provides a total continuum of care to more than 100,000 households in an eight-county area. The Blanchard Valley Health System mission is to provide “Caring for a lifetime”.
Duty 1: Plans and develops interactions for health related services appropriate to skill level and based on current industry standards to ensure exceptional patient care.
Duty 2: Is able to identify the unique physical and emotional needs of each patient.
Duty 3: Manages clinical patient data.
Duty 4: Assist Provider with patient care as required.
Duty 5: Able to know, understand and follow directions as given by the provider.
Duty 6: Assist provider with chart documentation.
Duty 7: Educate patients in regards to medical diagnosis/test results.
Duty 8: Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate regulatory agencies and is compliant.
Duty 9: Collaborates with Providers regarding patient condition, orders, treatment plan, and anticipated needs to ensure exceptional patient care.
Duty 10: Demonstrates knowledge of department and management line of authority and follows proper line of communication.
Duty 11: Maintains appropriate educational experiences for skill level.
* Licensure by the Board of Registration in Nursing in the State of Ohio as an LPN.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills.
* Positive, service-oriented, interpersonal communication skills.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to the age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the areas policies and procedures under the direction of the Medical Director.
* Familiarity with medical office practices.
* Typing and medical terminology experience.
* Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
* Knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
* Experience with throat cultures, hemocues, hemoccults, glucometer, urinalysis, urine pregnancy testing.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provider care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge to the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provider the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help