NSI Crankshaft is a global crankshaft manufacturer offering growth opportunities in our machining business. NSI Crankshaft provides a...
Job Views ( 53 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
NSI Crankshaft is a global crankshaft manufacturer offering growth opportunities in our machining business. NSI Crankshaft provides a clean, organized work environment for dependable, industrious employees. We welcome applications from talented, driven individuals who desire to make a difference!
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB DUTIES:
Operate, set up, adjust, and receive training on equipment such as lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, and grinders to machine metallic work pieces according to standard operating procedures.
- NSI CRANKSHAFT ALSO OFFERS A GREAT BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Company Paid Medical Plan (NO EMPLOYEE CO-PAY), Dental, Vision, Life, and
Please apply in person @ 1815 E. Sandusky Street Fostoria, Ohio 448830
or on our website @ www.nsicrankshaft.com
Fostoria, OH 44830
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Precision machining experience a plus
- Industrial experience preferred (not required)
- Direct Hire with a starting wage of $15.00.
- Work Schedule = 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday – Friday for the first 4 weeks, then will be evaluated for the off shift (4:30 pm to 3 am). Note, NSI does offer at $0.50 shift premium to our off-shift workers.
- If hired before 8/31/20:
- Eligible for 5 paid holidays for the remaining of 2020 calendar year (Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day).
- Eligible for 40 hours vacation for the remaining 2020 calendar year (will receive 10 hours on the 1st day of each month)
- Will be awarded 10 hours Unpaid personal time effective hire date.
View Job at OMJ
53 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help