Job Responsibilities: General Associates are a key role utilizing their knowledge of processes and procedures to manufacture quality automotive...
Job Views ( 19 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
General Associates are a key role utilizing their knowledge of
processes and procedures to manufacture quality automotive parts.
Specific activities include:
• Adhere to all safety policies of entire plant.
• Follow work instructions for area of production where assigned.
• Check quality of products and parts to be used for production.
• Respect and cooperate with co-workers.
• Keep work area neat, stocked, and organized. Maintain COP.
• Know and maintain production quantities.
• Suggest ideas for continuous improvement of work environment.
• Accept re-assignment to work on other lines, areas, and/or shifts as business needs
• Adhere to environmental regulations as trained
• Adhere to all scheduled work times as established.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Shifts: All shifts
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
• High School Diploma, GED, or successful completion of a general math assessment.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly, 1 year (Preferred)
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help