National Machinery has an opening for a Machinist. National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold forming machinery, process technology, and customer...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
National Machinery has an opening for a Machinist.
National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products & services. Through our continuing research and development, advanced manufacturing capability and worldwide network of sales and service locations, National Machinery has firmly established its position as the “World Leader in Metal Forming Technology”.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Good mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, part specifications and GD&T.
- Ability to use and understand metric and standard measurements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Vocational/technical education preferred.
- Previous experience in CNC or manual machining.
- Set up or programing ability or experience.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, and pulling (such as on torque wrenches) as well as standing for long periods of time.
TO APPLY: Go to www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help