Machinist 2 (2nd shift)
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Must be able to work from process sheets, drawings, blueprints, and sketches. Make all required...
Job Views ( 20 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
- Must be able to work from process sheets, drawings, blueprints, and sketches.
- Make all required adjustments or changes of machine setup.
- Maintain machine and equipment in good operating condition by performing minor maintenance such as, cleaning of machine, maintaining proper fluid levels and lubrication.
- Operate CNC machines in sequence as prescribed, standardized or controlled.
- Set prescribed speeds, feeds and tooling or within limits select speeds, fees and tooling.
- Check and indicate parts to ensure that tolerance parameters are being maintained.
- Replace dulled or damaged tools.
- Report all defective materials, tooling on programs and other unusual conditions detected to appropriate supervision.
- Keep work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition follow standard safety regulations.
- May be exposed to noise, dust, fumes (not over OSHA permissible exposure levels)
- Ability to train other employees, as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of work place and equipment, free of FOD.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Ability to read and write, interpret measurements and readings, exercise sound independent judgment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and work process instructions.
- Ability to move parts and equipment in a safe and practical manner.
- Ability to relate to and interact appropriately with others in a team environment and a willingness to assist, educate and train others.
- Ability to use hand tools and inspect gauges.
- Consistently comply with all applicable safety and health rules and regulations including compliance with a respiratory protection program and hearing conservation, if applicable.
- Must comply with FAA requirements for “safety sensitive” position.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Due to our company’s position as a key supplier to the US defense industry. All employees must possess permanent authorization to work in the United States.
- This position is on 2nd shift.
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help