At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National...
Job Views ( 24 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
- Machine parts to specifications following instructions, drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Perform set-ups and machining operations on machines capable of milling, grinding, turning and boring or similar equipment
- Provide quality assurances of meeting company specifications
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Good mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Vocational/technical education preferred.
- Previous experience in CNC or manual machining.
- Set up or programing ability or experience.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, part specifications and GD&T.
- Ability to use and understand metric and standard measurements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, and pulling (such as on torque wrenches) as well as standing for long periods of time.
TO APPLY: Go to www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
24 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help