MACHINIST TRAINEE Full time, entry level position. Work closely with experienced machinists to learn the operation and set-up of various...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Full time, entry level position. Work closely with experienced machinists to learn the operation and set-up of various machining tools on CNC and manual machines to produce precision parts efficiently and effectively. Master necessary skills and knowledge including:
Grow in machining knowledge and skills in preparation for a Machinist position. Other duties as may be assigned.
|Pay Range: $18 – $22 per hour|
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Good mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Vocational/technical education preferred.
- Previous experience in CNC or manual machining.
- Set up or programing ability or experience.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, part specifications and GD&T.
- Ability to use and understand metric and standard measurements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, and pulling (such as on torque wrenches) as well as standing for long periods of time.
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help