Maintenance Electrical Technician – 1st Shift
National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products &...
Job Views ( 28 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- 2-year technical degree in industrial electricity and electronics or equivalent job experience.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read and understand complex schematic diagrams and other manufacturer information.
- Must be able to use various types of electrical test equipment.
- 2-years experience in CNC machine tool repair
- 1-year industrial HVAC and refrigeration
- Steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Work can be strenuous, such as pulling on torque wrenches, crawling inside or on top of machines, bending or lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Must be conscious of personal safety and how duties performed affect the safety of others.
TO APPLY: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help