Enviroscape ECM is a family owned, innovative, environmentally minded business. We are a leader in the industry with High quality...
Job Views ( 13 )
Deshler, OhioOther County
Enviroscape ECM is a family owned, innovative, environmentally minded business. We are a leader in the industry with High quality erosion control material. Our products stop erosion and pollution by having a quicker stand of grass.
· Ensure effective repair, installation, and maintenance of all plant operations. Must have a good work ethic with willingness to get involved with repairs and lead by example.
· troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of all manufacturing equipment.
· Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities/grounds, and equipment.
· Responsible for day to day planning, and implementation of equipment builds and installations
· Implement and ensure effective operation of work orders and create a preventive maintenance program for equipment.
· Schedule and direct maintenance staff clearly and effectively. Making sure they stay on task throughout the day.
· Have a broad knowledge of fabrication, machining, and general machine repair to effectively direct staff.
· Willing to work 40-60 hours per week
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Off on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day
· Paid Holidays
· 40 hours vacation
· Daily lunch provided by local restaurant
· 401(k) 3%
· Competitive wage based upon experience
Interested send resume to Lynn at [email protected]
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
· General knowledge:3 Phase, PLC programming, fabrication, hydraulics
· CAD Skills would be helpful but not required.
· Working knowledge of problem-solving techniques
· 5 years Supervisor\Management experience required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of computer/MS-Office
· Ability to initiate and/or manage a variety of priorities and projects
· Able to read and understand blueprints
· Knowledge of measuring instruments (i.e. calipers, micrometer)
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help