Job Description Maintenance Supervisor Company Description A-Gas is a global leader in the responsible lifecycle management of specialty...
Job Views ( 28 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
A-Gas is a global leader in the responsible lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases. As the world’s largest refrigerant reclamation company, we are constantly striving to drive technology and innovation into our business to continue to provide our customers with the best environmental solutions to keep them compliant.
Bowling Green, OH
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this role will carry out repairs for all operations and building equipment to ensure the smooth running of the site and for planning, supervising, and working alongside all maintenance associates.
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance, and routine maintenance as per the quality systems including filling equipment, hoses, filters, and pumps.
- Maintain quality control of site equipment and perform reactive maintenance to ensure the safe and continued running of all plant equipment. Maintenance should be carried out promptly with added preventative tasks to ensure reactive maintenance is not required in the future.
- Perform tests to confirm that systems are leak-tight, weighing correctly, and functioning to design and within the test. This should include the development of equipment to ensure it is refreshed regularly to maintain the aesthetic standard. Ensure all tests are carried out and recorded as appropriate.
- Maintain preventative maintenance log and open maintenance request log to accurately track all services provided and forecast future project completion.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to ensure equipment is in optimal condition.
- Work in accordance with all company policies relating to health & safety.
- Create PO’s and work with vendors
- Other tasks as reasonably required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualification
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience required
- Working knowledge of mechanical pumps, hoses, motors, valves, connections, and fittings.
- Working knowledge of transferring liquids and gasses from large bulk tanks, ISO’s, and containers to cylinders and storage tanks
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to identify issues and to determine repairs that are needed
- Computer literate with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques
- Working experience of electrical, plumbing, welding (MIG, Brazing), boilers (steam), and air systems
- Ability to recognize mechanical malfunctions and equipment failures
- Problem diagnosis and solving ability
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Fabrication ability
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work a varied schedule and be on call
- Working Supervisor
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs., bend, sit, squat, and stand for long periods of time
- Experience with pressurized liquefied gas systems.
- HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical certification
- Experience with PLC and P&ID
Skills and Competencies
- Task and project Have a safety-first attitude while analyzing problems and implementing effective solutions. Demonstrates good attention to detail.
- Teamwork and communication Work co-operatively with others: exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve goals. Use actions that indicate consideration for feelings and the needs of others; has awareness of others and the environment and of your impact on these. Ability to make yourself understood when communicating verbally. Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-management and motivation Ability to demonstrate talent in a range of different activities as well as being able to adapt to new situations whether that be changing environments or adapting to conflicting priorities.
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values: Sense of fun, Sense of purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, and Respect.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help