Do you want to be part of something new? TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive...
Job Views ( 16 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Do you want to be part of something new? TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive industries, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individuals for Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift at their soon to open facility in Tiffin.
- Maintain and repair injection molding machines ranging from 80T to 1500T.
- Maintain all supporting equipment; conveyors, grinders, pneumatic systems, water heaters, etc.
- Troubleshoot robots, PLC’s, and vision systems on auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to read, understand and work from blueprints.
- Construct tooling for robots and manufacturing assembly equipment.
- Document all repairs and preventative maintenance activities to comply with TS/ISO requirements
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently and in a team environment within the Maintenance department.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- Solid understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Previous experience or education in industrial hydraulics, electricity up to 480v, and machinery.
- Must be willing to work overtime when scheduled
- High School graduate, GED, Technical school graduate or equivalent training. A two year technical degree in mechanical or electrical maintenance is preferred.
- Reading schematics, capable of wiring electrical circuits and perform plumbing installations.
- Experience in Injection Molding is a plus.
- Experience using IQMS software is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help