Maintenance Technician The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100...
Job Views ( 1 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them. At Lubrizol, our mission is straightforward: We improve lives as an essential partner in our customers’ success, delivering efficiency, reliability or wellness to their end users.
The Maintenance Technician will report to the Bowling Green Maintenance Foreman. The goals of this position are to provide industrial maintenance support within the Bowling Green facility.
Other duties include:
- Perform repairs and maintenance tasks for building and grounds.
- Perform trouble shooting, maintenance, repairs and replacements for production equipment:
- Tank service
- Piping, heat trace and insulation systems
- Valve replacement and rebuilds
- Air Compressors/chillers/boilers systems
- Service and/or repair seals, gaskets and O-rings.
- Participate in inventory and recordkeeping.
- Participate in computer-based training.
- Repair machine guards and safeties.
- Continuously improve the quality of individual and group services to meet the facility’s needs in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Perform other duties as required and directed by the Maintenance Foreman and Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
- Willing to work overtime including weekends, holidays and call-ins.
- Will be subject to extended periods of climbing ladders and stairways, sitting, walking, standing, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, moving and lifting.
All candidates applying for this position will be required to take an assessment test.
Requirements – Education, Experience, Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year minimum of industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to work in a safe manner both independently and around others by following all required procedures.
- Ability to wear a respirator and other protective equipment as required.
- Must exhibit strong organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Must follow departmental practices and procedures.
- Trade skills – millwright, piping, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- Strong mechanical skills – able to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills both oral and written.
- Must possess good reading skills for drawings, service manuals, and blueprints.
- Flexibility with schedule and work duties.
- Pump laser alignment and rotary equipment rebuilding experience are considered a plus.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help