PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules. TYPICAL DUTIES...
Job Views ( 0 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and tooling
- Emphasis on Injection Molding Tool & Die maintenance in addition to,
- Emphasis on Robotics/Electrical (experience with Motoman/Yasakawa robots and Allen Bradley\Mitsubishi PLC’s preferred)
- Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required
- Develop and implement project schedules
- Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Vendors as required
- Establish and maintain planned maintenance activities
- Share knowledge and train others
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision
- Serve as team member on task forces, 3-day improvement activities, and other special projects
- Perform physical and mental activities as required, including but not limited to, lifting, climbing, and operation of genie booms, fork trucks, and all lifting devices as needed
- Use precision measuring instruments
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and demonstrate a level of difficulty, and are not intended to list or limit the duties which may be required or assigned to an employee in this classification.
NOTE: This position will start on first shift for 3-6 months of training and then transition to second shift.
REQUIREMENTS: A minimum of two years formal education beyond high school in a technical field and three years of on the job experience in technical trades, or Assts. Degree in a technical field such as Robotics or Electronics that provided hands-on learning experience, or five years proven experience in a technical field. Must have the ability to work in a multi-skilled environment including the potential to perform work across other skilled trades’ crafts. A demonstrated desire and ability to learn including the ability to train others is required. Must possess leadership ability in both project management and continuous improvement activities. Must demonstrate thoroughness and orderliness in performing work assignments. Requires ability to utilize tools, follow directions, maintain tempo, recognize quality, problem solve, exhibit teamwork, use interpersonal skills, work safely, and work overtime as required. May be required to qualify for fork truck certification and operate lift devices as necessary.
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help