Spherion of Bowling Green, OH is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a Client in Bowling Green, OH. Earn $22.00...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
For every week you work for us from July 12th through September 15th, you earn an entry to win weekly prizes like MacBooks, Beats Headphones, GoPros, and more. Grand prize is a sports car! You can’t win if you don’t apply and work!
- Machine troubleshooting
- PLC troubleshooting
- Metal fabrication/welding
- Pipe fitting
- Hours are primarily days, but may include an occasional evening or weekend.
- $22.00 an hour
- $500 Referral Bonus
- $.50 Shift Bonus
- Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- PPE Reimbursement for steel-toed boots, safety glasses, gloves & ear protection
- Opportunity for advancement
- After 60 days you will receive great benefits
- Employees will get a 30 minute unpaid lunch and 2 breaks
- Vending machine and refrigerators are provided.
- Smoking outside is permitted in the designated areas
- A high school education or equivalent.
- Basic math comprehension skills.
- Ability and willingness to work OT and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to perform occasional heavy lifting, repetitive motion bending and stretching, and standing.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on occasion, with assistance.
- Strong electrical knowledge and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years maintenance experience with machinery.
- Dress code – jeans no holes, no spandex, no sweatpants or shorts.
- Spherion T-shirt or a T-shirt with no words, graphics, or pictures.
- Steel toes are required – safety glasses and ear protection are provided.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help