Advanced Drainage Systems EEO Statement: Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Advanced Drainage Systems
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 2020-7704
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Advanced Drainage Systems
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
The MTO Maintenance Technician oversees and performs rebuild and repair work of manufacturing equipment and tooling at the Findlay Machine Tool Operation. Priorities of the Maintenance Technician include repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required and also fulfill on-call duties for repairs and assistance. The Plant Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Machine Tool Operation Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Plant Manager
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment that is not operating properly
- Maintain adequate inventories of spare parts and equipment
- Ensure that all equipment is kept in a proper and safe working condition
- Communicate with all shop personnel
- Understand and practice ADS CORE VALUES
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Basic industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing and pneumatic skills including troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of ADS manufacturing process including troubleshooting
- Inventory management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and communicate to other plant personnel
- Basic computer skills
- Understand purpose and proper use of small hand and power tools
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Facility organization
High School/Vocational School Diploma or equivalent
3-5 years experience as ADS line operator or manufacturing maintenance training and experience
- The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require the ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet
- The employee will be working first shift and will be required to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help