Job Purpose: The Maintenance Supervisor provides direction to drive all maintenance activities. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, repair of all equipment, implementing...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Maintenance Supervisor provides direction to drive all maintenance activities. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, repair of all equipment, implementing a comprehensive PM program, scheduling of work, training of maintenance personnel, and maintaining enough inventory of spare parts.
Duties and Responsibilities”
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Sound knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Must furnish own tools.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help